COMEDK Counselling 2016 : Admission to different courses (BE, MBBS, BDS ) in COMEDK is done after selecting the candidates on the basis of merit and performance of the student in COMEDK Entrance Exam. COMEDK conducts the counseling in which seat is allotted to eligible candidates on the basis of marks scored in the comedk entrance exam or we can say that COMEDK UGET Result. On _____ (Exam Date) an entrance test (COMEDK UGET 2016) has been conducted for all those Students who seeking admission to UG (under graduate) courses in Medical (MBBS), Dental (BDS) and Engineering (BE) courses in Private Unaided Colleges of Karnataka. After the successful completion of the COMEDK UGET 2016, the result of COMEDK 2016 with rank has been published on the official website of COMEDK on ______ (Result Date) There are many students who must be searching for the COMEDK UGET Counselling information like COMEDK UGET Counselling Eligibility, COMEDK UGET Counselling procedure, COMEDK UGET Counselling Procedure etc. So here we are providing all the necessary information related to COMEDK UGET Counselling 2016.
COMEDK 2016 – Counselling Venue
To be Announced Soon
COMEDK 2016 – Counselling Schedule
COMEDK 2016 Counselling schedule has not been announced yet. Once the counseling schedule for COMEDK 2016 will be published then we will update it here.
COMED 2016 Counselling Important Information
At time of Counselling Registration : The physical presence of candidate is compulsory at time of counseling as counseling registration will be done with help of biometric, photo and signature therefore no proxy registration is possible in any circumstances. No medical certificates / affidavits will be accepted for physical non presence.
Original Documents : All the candidates who will be attending the counseling of COMEDK 2016 have to show the original documents. Without original documents, no candidate will be allowed to enter the counseling hall.
Mismatch Means Disqualification: It is strictly notified to all the candidates that any mismatch at any stage will automatically result in the disqualification of the student and he /she will not be allowed to participate in any further counseling process or admission to COMEDK.
Only One Person Allowed: In the entire counseling process, students are allowed to accompany only one parent / guardian along with one of the original photo ID proof which includes Voter ID card, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Aadhar Card. Also parents have to bring a Xerox copy of the same photo id proof which shall be furnished at the verification counter.
COMEDK Counselling 2016 Important Document
To participate in COMEDK Counselling 2016, candidates have to bring the set of following original documents and a set of attested photocopies :-
- Photo Identity Proof of Candidate (Same as Used in Online application form and at the time of written Entrance Test)
- Photo ID Proof of Parent / Guardian : Parent / Guardian of the candidate must carry any one of the original photo ID proof (Voter ID card, Driving License, Passport, PAN Card, Aadhar Card)
- COMEDK UGET – 2016 TAT Card : Candidate have to bring the printed online copy of COMEDK UGET 2016 TAT (Test Admission Ticket) used at the time of COMEDK UGET 2016 Entrance Exam.
- COMEDK UGET – 2016 Rank Card : Bring the printed online copy of COMEDK UGET 2016 Rank Card.
- 10 Class / SSLC (Date of Birth Proof): Bring 10th Class School leaving certificate or any other government issued certificate which indicate you date of birth.
- 12th Class or Equivalent Certificate
- Demand Draft : Candidate must bring the Demand Draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favor of “COMEDK” payable at Bangalore. Demand draft should be indicating the Test Admission Ticket Number (TAT No. XXXXXXX)
- Caste Certificate (If Applicable) : Only those candidates who belong to SC/ ST and OBC (of Karnataka State only) must bring their Caste Certificate.
- For Architecture Candidate: Must bring the NATA Score Card.
COMEDK 2016 Counselling Procedure
Candidates can understand the COMEDK 2016 Counselling procedure with help of following flow chart :-
COMEDK 2016 Important Steps for Seat Selection
Step 1) Verification & Submission of Original Documents : In very first step, there will be verification of all the original document of the candidate along with the demand draft (Tuition Fee). After the verification, all the documents will be collected at the verification counter.
Step 2) Registration of the Candidate : After the verification of document, candidate has to register themselves for the counseling which includes Biometric, Photo, Signature, Issue of registration slip. Once done with this then candidate have to fill the demand draft details and three available choice of the colleges / courses which he / she wishes to opt during the seat selection.
Step 3) Seat Allocation : Exercising the option by the registered candidates involving selection of a seat in the order of merit subject to the availability of seat and the college.
Step 4) Fee Submission: In this step there will be the Submission of Fees in the form of Demand Draft at the Bank Counter and thereafter collecting the Seat Allotment letter.
COMEDK 2016 – First Round Counselling
Information will be published soon
COMEDK 2016 – Second Round Counselling
Information will be published soon