COMEDK 2017 Online Application Form – UGET online Registration : The Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental College of Karnataka (COMEDK 2017) is organizing entrance test for admission to UG courses for All the students who want to appear in COMEDK UGET 2017 or COMEDK PGET 2017 have to fill the online application form for COMEDK 2017 on the official website of COMEDK 2017 which is www.comedk.org. Before filling the online application for COMEDK 2017 UGET or PGET, students must go through the information brochure. Read all the information related to COMEDK 2017 Application form. Once you fill the application for COMEDK 2017 UGET / PGET then send the dully filled application form with application form fee to COMEDK.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Notification & Dates
|Starting date of Application Form||13th February 2017|
|Date of Mock test||20th February 2017|
|Closing date of Application Form||20th April 2017|
|Fee Payment||20th April 2017|
|Admit Card release||5th May – 13th May 2017|
|Date of COMEDK UGET 2017 Engineering Exam||14th May 2017|
|Date of Publication of Provisional Answer Key||18th May 2017|
|Last date for receiving challenges||22nd May 2017|
|Date of Publication of Final Answer Key||26th May 2017|
|Result declared||29th May 2017|
|Date of Counselling Schedule||2nd week of June 2017|
COMEDK 2017 UGET Application form Date
The application form for COMEDK UGET 2017 will be available online from 13th February 2017 to 20th April 2017
COMEDK 2017 PGET Application form Date
The application form for COMEDK PGET 2017 will be available online in 1st week of March 2017.
How to fill the online application form for COMEDK UGET 2016
All the students who want to participate in COMEDK 2017 UGET Entrance Exam can “Register online at www.comedk.org.”
On the official website of COMEDK students can make the applicant login then fill and print the OAF – Online Application Form with correct details.
Request for Application form (RFA) : (Date yet to be announced) to last date to filling the RFA , after the last date of RFA no request will be accepted. The request for application form is only for registration which will be followed by filling the online the application form then take the print out and sending the hard copy to COMEDK.
Instructions For Filling Up Of Request For Application Form (RFA) – COMEDK 2016:
1) Name of the Applicant: Enter your full Name (as it appears in your SSLC/10th Class Marks sheet), your name should not exceed 40 characters including the blank spaces.
2) Date of Birth of Applicant: Provide your date of birth in DD/MM/YYYY format only as in SSLC/10th class Marks Sheet. For e.g.: If your date of birth is 14th August 1999, select as 14/08/1999.(One of the criteria in determination of the inter-se merit)
3) Course applying for : Select the course MBBS/BDS (for Medical/Dental Courses) or BE (for Engineering Courses) or BOTH (Medical/Dental and Engineering). Ensure that you meet the eligibility criteria for the course you select for.
4) Unique Photo ID Proof: Select any one of the below listed valid Photo ID proofs available in original and keep it ready before filling the RFA. The same Photo ID Proof must be produced in original during the Entrance Test, Counseling and admission at college level repeat – the same Photo ID Proof must be produced in original during the Entrance Test, Counseling and admission at the college level.
- Voter ID, 2) Passport, 3) PAN Card, 4) Driving License, 5) Aadhar Card / Acknowledgement of Aadhar and 6) School / College Photo ID.
Note: If any of the Options 1 to 5 is selected by the candidate he/she must carry the said selected or opted identity proof in original during the examination (Exam Center), counseling and admission at the college level.
If Option 6, i.e. “School / College Photo ID” is selected the candidate must carry all the below mentioned documents during examination, counseling and admission at the college level:
- “School/College Photo ID Proof” in the original.
- Photocopy of the same (School / College Photo ID) attested by the principal of the institution last studied (2nd PUC/12th Class).
- Photocopy of the application in physical format sent to COMEDK 2017.
5) Photo ID Proof Number: Enter the identity proof number as it appears correctly and exactly. (If you have declared ID proof as driving license and your ID proof number is ‘KA01 20110001819’ enter the ID number as ‘KA0120110001819’
Note: Do not make mistake in the above-mentioned fields (i.e. iv & v) as details of the same would be printed in Online Test Admission Ticket and Online Rank Card.
CAUTION: ANY ID PROOF OTHER THAN WHAT HAS BEEN DECLARED WILL NOT BE ACCEPTABLE FOR THE TEST/COUNSELING/ ADMISSION AT COLLEGE LEVEL
6) Email ID: Enter your valid Email ID for all correspondence. An Email ID once used for Registration for sending the Request for Application (RFA) cannot be used again. So be careful and provide a valid email ID.
7) Mobile Number: Enter your valid Mobile number as all information regarding COMEDK 2016 will be sent to you on the same.
Declaration: The Candidate must click on the declaration before submitting the RFA details. The candidate will be given an option to alter the details provided by him / her during the above entry. He / She have to confirm the RFA details for completing the Submission.
Steps for COMEDK 2017 UGET Online Registration
You need to follow the four steps for registering online for COMEDK 2017 Entrance Exam.
Register Online at www.comedk.org by filling & Submitting RFA (Request for application form) ->> Enter all the details in the online application form (OAF) ->> take printout ->> Send the hard copy of form to the COMEDK.
STEP 1) Register Online for COMEDK UGET 2017
Visit the official website of COMEDK UGET 2017 and click on the link available for Request for Application (RFA) or visit directly http://comedk.org/UGRFA and fill the following details:-
- Name of application as per 10th Class Marksheet
- Date of Birth of the Candidate
- Provide information related to Unique ID proof (Voter ID Card, Aadhaar Card)
- Candidate email address (Your USERNAME & Password and all other updates related to COMEDK UGET 2017 will be sent to this email)
- Provide Mobile Number
After filling and submitting the online application form for COMEDK UGET 2017 just wait for few minutes to receive your USERID & PASSWORD. Do not try to re-fill the RFA immediately again just because you did not receive the password immediately. You should check your spam folder of your mail if there is any email from firstname.lastname@example.org containing your Username & Password
Note: Please provide the correct information while filling the online application form, wrong information may lead to rejection of the application form.
Step 2) Check Login Details
Once you finish the step 1 then you will receive the login Username & Password as mentioned above. This login detail will be used for login to candidate profile dashboard. You should not share this login information with anyone.
Documents Required for Step 3
Before moving to the next step, the candidate must have the following document:-
- DEMAND DRAFT for COMEDK UGET 2016 Application Fee
- Class 10th Mark Sheet
- Class 12th Mark Sheet (for those who qualified class 12th in 2015-2016)
Step 3) COMEDK UGET 2017 Online Application form Filling
Online application form for UGET 2017 will be filled in five parts. Check each part information carefully below:-
Part 1 – This section of UGET 2017 Online Application form filling contains the pre-filled information which you filled in RFA. This information can’t be edited.
Part 2 – Provide following information in the online application form:-
- Father’s Name / Mother’s Name / Guardian’s Name
- ID Proof information of (Father / Mother)
- Annual Income Certificate (Father / Mother)
- Candidate’s Nationality
- Candidate’s Gender
- Candidate belong to Karnataka or Not
- Postal Address of Candidate
- Candidate’s Category
Part 3 – In this part, you will need Demand Draft so provide your Demand Draft Number and other details of Demand Draft
Part 4 – Provide educational information of Candidate:-
- Details of qualifying PUC examination or 12th Class equivalent
- Year of Passing above
- Name of Institution from where above exam has been passed.
Part 5 – Upload Photograph & Signature
In this step, you need to upload your recent photograph in the prescribed format. Also, upload the signature.
- A recent (three month) passport size colored photograph
- Photograph should be identical to the one which will be pasted in application from
- Dimension of Photograph : 180 x 220 pixels
- Must be in .jpg or.JPEG Format (if your photograph in not then .JPEG format then use this link for converting your photograph in .jpeg format online: http://image.online-convert.com/convert-to-jpg)
- Size of photograph must less than 200KB (If you file is larger than 200KB then you can compress the size of photograph online using http://www.imageoptimizer.net/Pages/Home.aspx)
- Photograph must be clear, as blurred photograph may lead to rejection of JEE Main 2016 Application form.
- The dimension of the signature should be 230 x 90 pixels with maximum file size of 200KB.
Once you are done with all five part of step 3 of COMEDK Online registration 2017 then check the information once again, verify all the information and then finally submit the COMEDK UGET 2017 Online Application form.
Step 4) Print & Send COMEDK 2017 UGET Application form to Controller of Examination
Once you will submit the online application form for COMEDK UGET 2017 Entrance Examination then take a printout of the online application form on A4 Sheet.
- In the application form declaration needed to be made by Candidate’s parent/guardian.
- Candidate must put left forefinger impression in the space provided.
- Also, affix the passport size photograph (Same Photograph which uploaded online) in the box provided.
- The application form must be signed by the Headmaster of the School / College last attended along with the seal of School/college in the space provided for this.
Once you are done with the entire above task then you can send the application form in Physical Format (PAF) along with the Demand Draft through the Speed Post on the COMEDK Address before the last date. No application form will be accepted after the last date.
Note: Keep a Xerox copy of the application form for the future reference.
This webpage is completely dedicated to” Online Application Form – UGET Online Registration” you can bookmark this webpage and visit again later to get latest updates on COMEDK UGET 2017